Monday, June 17, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

I love this time of the year! School is wrapping up and the kids will soon be free to be home.  I love having them here.  It is also that time of year when we do a little less structure and a little more travelling!  As the Travellin' Mom I am grateful!
My dear husband, Colin, and I have recently returned from a very quick trip to the East Coast where we finished packing up our house and said good bye to our dear friends and life there.  The house has finally sold and we have closure.  I didn't realize how much I still had tied up in the East.  I can finally settle into the West and be settled. I am very grateful for the adventures we enjoyed in Bathurst and the amazing friends we made. 

So what does the summer hold?  Camping!  Lots and lots of camping!  We broke down and bought ourselves a trailer this year.  It is just too crazy to tent it with Jacob and all that that entails.  So we are heading to Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Alberta! If you have any tried and true camp sites you are willing to share I would love to add them to our itinerary! 
So stay tuned for more adventures and reviews!
Hope you have a fun filled day, I plan to!

No comments: