Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Over Coming the Natural Woman!

I have always had trouble doing what I am told when I am told to do it.  I have watched my dear daughter avoid following my pleas for chores to be done over the last few days. Not to the point that she wouldn't do them, but just waiting long enough that she could feel that she had the control over when she would begin. 
Frustration... but I totally get it.
What I don't get is why I do the same thing when it is my own schedule? What is that?  It seems as soon as I decide to take myself seriously about anything, I sabotage it and can't seem to follow the schedule I lay out for myself.
Even my menu planning. It is true, I can make a beautiful menu on my calendar, decide what to have and when, go out and buy all of the ingredients, and then it happens. I look at the day and decide I just don't feel like meat loaf today and I make Fridays meal.  WITHOUT FAIL!!!
Awe, maybe I need to be tested for ODD.
But let's be real it IS odd.
So about a month ago just as I was beginning to get this blog up and going, I decided to make a plan. Wrote it out on my calendar, looked up how to have a successful blog.. and. then. stopped. writing!!
So here is the deal, I am not going to write on a regular basis. I am just going to write when I feel like it. It might work out that I write Mondays and Fridays, but maybe not. You may find that a routine develops, but whatever you do...
DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!
I hope you have a very unpredictable day! I plan I mean hope to!

No comments: