Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Here's Kenzie!

Where I’m From
By: Mackenzie Wynder 2011
I am from drawers
   from Old Navy and Stain remover
I am from red everything
   (Dark, light it felt like I was surrounded.)
I am from the grass, the trees
    bright, fresh and damp smelling.
I am from the brown sugar, cinnamon toast and blue eyes
   From Dayna and Sheila and Rae.
I’m from the goal setting and hanging out,
   from you are beautiful! and I love you!
I’m from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
    and I am a child of God.
I’m from Alberta and Ontario
    haystacks and tea.
From the Candy shop my brother owned,
The two broken arms of my grandma
    when my mom was a baby.
Scrap books in the craft room full of pictures,
    me from birth to now
I will always have the memories to cherish.
I am from purple and pink clothes-
    bright, blue, snowy mountains.


Oh So Beautiful!
(Don't mean to embarrass you Kenzie, but it's true!)

 I always wanted to be a mom.  It has been a dream as long as I can remember.  It is just as wonderful as I imagined it would be!  I just didn't have the stress in my images! ;) 
I always wanted a boy first.  I have 3 big brothers and I think every girl needs one or two.  So when Nathan joined us I was thrilled!  But when he was almost two and we knew that he would have his chance at being a big brother, I have to admit I was dreaming of a sweet little bundle of pink!
What a joy a little girl can be. 
Mackenzie has always been full of spunk and determination. Maybe it comes with the red hair!
She amazes me at every turn.  Right from the start she has been ready to get life under way. She was trying to sit up at 4 months, wanting only to eating what she could feed her self at 6 months!
She sets goals and accomplishes them.  She in organized and a thinker.  I often say I want to be just like her when I grow up!  I am sure her spirit is older then mine. 

Enjoying the Adventure!
Full of talent!


Even when she's doing chores she is smiling!
(well most of the time!)


Enjoying a day in the snow!



Always Stylin'
I LOVE having a girl! There really is nothing quite like it!
(Love you Kenzie!)
Hope you have an adventurous day!  I hope to!

No comments: