Monday, March 22, 2010

The dishes are piling up in the sink, there is laundry to be done and there are still boxes that need my attention. But I just can't help myself from sitting here and writing something. I don't even know if anyone will read it, but I need to write it.
There are certain words that just make me happy...(dishes and laundry aren't some of them!) Create, art, art supplies, writing, dancing, laughing and jolly just to name a few. Just the sound of them can make my heart soar. I love the smell of crayons, the feel of clay in my hands and the sound of the keyboard typing out an adventure.
So this being "National Goof off day" I suggest that we all find something that makes us giddy and do it! Give yourself permission to leave that which is undone, and find the joy today!
Let me know what you did!

2 comments:

FlyinD said...

Ohh the joy of having a national day to Goof off. I'm glad that you took the oppertunity.
So far I haven't found the oppertunity.
Your some what frowned upon if goofing off while in the presence of a Corprate Safety Officer. I worked under his eagle eye this fine Day.

The Travellin' mom said...

I think you choose wisely! Maybe you can fit it in later. I still got my laundry done and my dishes. Maybe there is something to this goofign off